Re: [tlug] RHCE preparation

> How about corrupt/lost MBRs or data?
yes but they usually have you rewrite the MBR
>  Or misconfigured kernels? Problems
Never saw that one.
> such as these seem to come up more often than the ones you mentioned.

> Another thing I recall is signing an NDA. I don't remember the exact
> details, but how much can we reveal in answers to questions such as
> these?
The NDA i read said I was not to list the questions. (I am not I am
listing the basic techinques that are tested (same as the RHCE books do
:) )
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+