Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Suse blues-progress?
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:53:43 +0100
- From: David Oftedal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Suse blues-progress?
- References: <email@example.com> <20040302075211.GH18439@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040224)
There are two options available to you here: 1. Use kinput2-wnn. It's a bitch to start up, because it requires you to specify a file called wnnenvrc each time you start kinput2, but this can be done from .xinitrc anyway. 2. Use uim-anthy or im-ja. Both have a XIM bridge which allows them to work with XIM, and can get by fine with libanthy and no backend server. im-ja can optionally use Canna. I personally loathe both Canna and Wnn (And all backend servers for that matter), so I went with 2. Good luck! -David
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Suse blues-progress?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Suse blues-progress?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Re: Suse blues-progress?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links