Re: [tlug] Japanese groupware?

As a followup to my email

My main issue was displaying of Japanese email
with individual Groupware Tools

Aim
 To get Webmail with Japanese/POP3S/POSTFIX support

In the End I`ve decided on Horde(95%)

- Horde  www.horde.org
   Tried Stable Release but could never get
   the Webmail (imp) working properly with
   Japanese (menu`s were OK) but email message
   was messed up
   Because of this I re-installed Apache/PHP

   Also went to Japanese Web site for imp

   How I got it working
    Checkout the CVS release...it works for Japanese

   Cons
     Install a pain!
     Lot of modules under Alpha

-  eGroupware
    same problem with Japanese
    Menu OK but Email message was messed up

    Gave up but might go back to it

- tutos
   same problem with Japanese
    Menu OK but Email message was messed up

    Gave up

- iLohamail
   used @ GOL.COM(as Jonathan said )
   Doesn`t support POP3S but looks good

- SquirrelMail
   Never Tried

Notes
1  PHP 4.3.2
   needs to support mbstring (invoke in php.ini)
2. Apache/2.0.48
3. Mysql 4.0.15
4. Redhat 9.0

best regards