Re: [tlug] Suse blues

>> I am a new user of linux (Suse professional 9.0). But I am stuck.
>> Having installed Linux in English and then trying to
>> activate Japanese, I have only managed to get Kana but no Kanji.

have you seen:

http://www.suse.de/~mfabian/suse-cjk/suse-cjk.html
or more specifically
http://www.suse.de/~mfabian/suse-cjk/kinput2-canna.html

> I like to think that my page is helpful to
> the beginner as well.  It's at
>
> http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/jpninpt.html

I used the above link myself the first time I needed to get Japanese input
working under RedHat.  The kinput2-canna link above may be good to look
too at since it is suse specific.

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/