Re: [tlug] Copy-Paste with EditPad Pro

>>Now I have to look up Klipper - I don't know what it is - I presume that's
>>what you get when you <Ctrl>+<C>?
>>

>http://docs.kde.org/en/3.1/kdebase/klipper/
>
>This was on the first page when searching Google like this:
>
>http://www.google.com/search?q=klipper+copy&btnG=Google+Search&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
>
>Let this be a lesson to you. Google first, speculate later.

You're right - I really do need to start making better use of my browser
- and also stop thinking out loud!  I went to my favorite search spot
and came up with this:

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/Klipper

Which begs a question - have there been any good comparisons between the
search engine options out there?  I've had pretty good luck with
www.dogpile.com, but it doesn't seem to be in very widespread use - due
to the name perhaps?