[tlug] Copy-Paste with EditPad Pro

I got some information on the trouble I was having copy-pasting into and out of EditPad Pro (Linux version) - as follows:

"There are some compatibility problems when copying and pasting between EditPad Pro for Linux and certain other Linux applications.  One workaround is to use the Klipper utility.  After copying the text, select it in Klipper (even if it is already selected).  Then you should be able to successfully paste the text."

Now I have to look up Klipper - I don't know what it is - I presume that's what you get when you <Ctrl>+<C>?  If so... it might not be a very good work-around - as in trying that - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  No big deal now though - when I need to copy paste, I'm using nedit now.  Incidentally, if you need a good text editor on a W-box - EditPad Pro works great.