[tlug] The Better Half (WAS: Re: EMailClients/BackingUpEMailFiles)

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 11:01:58AM -0500, Josh Glover wrote:

> I can relate.

So can I. My (newly-wed) wife is in Lahore to fulfil some custom about
sighting the new moon at her own house (or a close relative's).

Guess I'll have to be patient before feeding her the next serving of
"What is a real OS". :-)

If anyone cares, here is a rather ugly and hurried album I put together
from my wedding. Details of the different events and a proper gallery
"may" follow shortly if I get the time:

http://www.sajjadzaidi.com/wedding/

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D7AD0E13