Re: [tlug] 100mbit to the home

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 02:21:47AM +0900, Stephen Lee wrote:
> or USEN's FTTH services are just ethernet with DHCP, which is easier to

I continue to be quite happy with my Usen FTTH and IP phone
service.  A static /29 subnet, no blocked ports, and great
download bandwidth from jpix.ftp.ne.jp.  I'm still amazed at
the daily BitTorrent numbers that don't have a noticeable
impact on my interactive use.  The only drawback was the long
wait for installation.

Another place to find a discussion in English of the various
connection options is the Tokyo PC Users Group.
  http://www.tokyopc.org/cgi-bin/webnews/newsgroup?G=tpc.internet-access

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/