Re: [tlug] Dad's birthday

Brett Robson <b-robson@example.com> feverishly pounded to keys to
produce:

>> If it makes you feel better ... it was along the lines of
>> "Yes I would like to meet you too. I don't have a girlfriend and I would
>> like to meet someone nice. I have blue eyes, broad shoulders and strong
>> chest. The best place for me to meet is Shinjuku but anyway in Tokyo is
>> fine."

If it was the West Entrance, be sure to say which level!

[If this is too enigmatic, I have to explain that Brett and I once
arranged to meet at Shinjuku's West Entrance, so we waited on different
levels, me downstairs at the turnstiles, and Brett upstairs with the
buses. Eventually we both gave up and went away.]

I'm jinxed with Shinjuku - a couple of years later I arranged to meet a
young lady - well, younger than me, at the South Entrance. She waited
outside and I waited inside. At least we, er, intersected eventually. My
other meeting-up efforts at Shinjuku have happened OK though.

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 9554