Re: [tlug] Dad's birthday

> Brett Robson <b-robson@example.com> feverishly pounded to keys to
> produce:
>
> If it was the West Entrance, be sure to say which level!
>
> [If this is too enigmatic, I have to explain that Brett and I once
> arranged to meet at Shinjuku's West Entrance, so we waited on different
> levels, me downstairs at the turnstiles, and Brett upstairs with the
> buses. Eventually we both gave up and went away.]

I might be slow but I learnt an important lesson from that. Now when I
arrange to meet people I tell them exactly where, a postbox, a shop (not
Starbucks), or even a billboard. Down the stairs from south entrance at
the corner of Gap is the place to meet.

> I'm jinxed with Shinjuku - a couple of years later I arranged to meet a
> young lady - well, younger than me, at the South Entrance.

Dangerous because there are 2 banks of ticket wickets and it seems to be
the place for gaijin to meet.

--
Brett Robson
Systems Administrator