Re: [tlug] Re: Happy New Year

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 10:51:33PM -1000, bruce@example.com wrote:

>I first started attending must have been sometime fall 97 or winter 98
>in the HSBC building.  I remember briefly getting involved with setup

Was that at the old HSBC building?  I attended one or two meetings there,
and then missed a couple and then the new HSBC building was opened,
and we met in that big executive conference room with the great view and
huge amound of chairs, and lots of tables for lots of workstations :-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9