Re: [tlug] Re: Happy New Year

>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com> writes:

Bruce> I first started attending must have been sometime fall 97 or
Bruce> winter 98 in the HSBC building.  I remember briefly getting
Bruce> involved with setup

Jonathan> Was that at the old HSBC building?  I attended one or two
Jonathan> meetings there, and then missed a couple and then the new
Jonathan> HSBC building was opened, and we met in that big executive
Jonathan> conference room with the great view and huge amound of
Jonathan> chairs, and lots of tables for lots of workstations :-)

Yes, it was the new one with the James Bond-like, slowly descending
curtain over the big window :-)  Really loved that meeting room.

					Cheers,
					Bruce