Re: [tlug] A nihongo propose

>David maybe I didn't explain good. English is not my native language. I
>mean just that, BOTH languages. Who can, who have time and who like the
>idea. But BOTH of course.

$B$J$k$[$I$J!#(BWell that's a very good suggestion. I can't contribute a lot
on the Japanese part yet though, but I'm sure I'll be posting in
Japanese as well if I'm still here in a years' time or so.

It actually surprised me to see the Toukyou LUG typing away in
English... Perhaps Linux is stil somewhat of a gaijin phenomenon? $B$6$s$((B
$B$s$@$1$I(B. Most Linux distros I've tried have excellent support for
Japanese, even better than Windows in many areas. Especially with the
use of multiple encodings like SJIS, EUC and UTF-8 in unison. Can't be
beaten on that.

Good luck in implelenting this anyway :)

-Dave Oftedal

--
$B$=$s$J$*CcL\$5$s$K$OH3%2!<%`@example.com}%Q%s%D==J,!*(B