Re: [tlug] iptables: problem with REJECT

Josh Glover wrote:

> It must say something like: "REJECT target"

I still get:

# iptables --policy FORWARD REJECT
iptables: Bad policy name

I checked all of these options under IP: Netfilter Configuration, it
doesn't look like I missed any appropriate ... Any ideas why I still get
this error?

[*] Connection tracking (required for masq/NAT)
[ ]   FTP protocol support
[ ]   IRC protocol support
[*] IP tables support (required for filtering/masq/NAT)
                                          [*]   limit match support
[ ]   MAC address match support
                                          [*]   Packet type match
support