Re: [tlug] ReiserFS/XFS

Re:

> How big are the files?

The data files are mostly less than 10k, but the photo files are mostly from 200k to
900k with a few multi-megabyte files thrown in...  Come to think of it - my files HAD
consisted of 99% light data files, but over the past couple of years I've been taking
a lot of photos, so those are pretty heavy files.....  I guess, to sum it up, the vast
majority of my files are either very light (.txt files) or rather heavy (.jpg/.tif,
etc.), with very few formatted data files.

Lyle