Re: [tlug] mozilla segmentation fault

>> From: Graeme Jensen   <shoreleave33@example.com>
>> Subject: [tlug] mozilla segmentation fault.
>>
>> I've just upgraded my redhat 7.2 box using the up2date command.  Now I cannot
>> start Mozilla and get the following at the command line.
>> $ mozilla
>> [1]+  Segmentation fault

I assume that means you installed Mozilla 1.0, which is the latest that RH
has put out for up2date.

I'm running 1.2a (from the mozilla.org site) on RH7.3 and it's fine. I
suggest grabbing the rpm from there and installing it. I dunno why RH is
so far behind on Mozilla releases.

Mozilla may well be leaving some messages as it crashes, e.g. in
/var/log/message or ~/.xsession-errors.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298