[tlug] Spam Filtering Software (was: Re: OT: Re: Spam Question)

Josh Glover wrote:

> On an off-topic note, I was amused that this week, I got two spams advertising
> spam filtering software...

BTW I recently installed bogofilter and found that it is a very nice and
works well. Where Spam-Assassin uses Human-Build blacklists, bogofilter
generates a rating based on words in a goodlist and a badlist, which get
weigthed according to the number of times they appeard in spam or nospam
mail. Seems to work well and is a bit selflearning, I currently use this
procmail rule:

#
# SPAM filter
#