[tlug] time setting

Please show me which Bash commands do you use to set time and date on the
text-based console? I couldn't find out such a command by means of doing
"apropos". Is BIOS setting only the way?

I have used the right lower clock icon on the KDE graphical console, but I
have been unable to accurately set exact time with it. At least, several
minutes are lagged. What's the problem? My purpose is to execute scripts of
the crontab on time. Thank you.

Hoshino