[tlug] Best way to read the TLUG Digest

Howdy

I am using k mail to read this TLUG digest. It would be much easier on eye to
have the mails arrive one by one and read them that way but I don't want
millions of mails.

Has anybody got a good method of reading the TLUG mail in digest form? I hate
having to open links and even then I cant hit a reply button/ make easy use
of the Re facility in the subject line.,,, It opens individual mails using k
write.