[tlug] Re: Software Design

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>  What we really need is an
> way for non-coding True Believers to help.

Being painfully aware of how much I was paying on regular basis for
regular upgrades of Windows and the various apps I was using on it, and
not being a coder, I have tried to be sure to make some kind of
monetary donation to any Open Source platform/app that I have come to
use regularly (which already includes a couple that I am already not
using any more). The GNU-Emacs site has a link for donations, but I
don't see anything of the sort for Xemacs. Have I missed it?

Chuck

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net