Re: [tlug] OT: XML?

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 02:44:32PM +0900, Rudolf Ammann wrote:

> My understanding is that today's browsers simply aren't ready for XML. If you want cutting edge, you should stick to XHTML 1.0.

Ah, good point. Though I would say that today's browsers *are* ready
(meaning IE 6.x and Netscape 6.x), but they have adopted standard means
of rendering XML: IE supports XSLT, while Netscape has CSS and JavaScript.
Mozilla's XSLT support is under development, but not quite ready for
prime time. Not to mention that many people are still using yesterday's
browsers.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA