Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:20:41 +0900, Gavin <gauin_36@example.com> wrote to
tlug@example.com:

> My friend I just tried it but its still there!! look
>
> -Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
> 002D910704      538 Sat Mar 30 00:50:11  Gavin@example.com
> (host smtp.mandrax.org[63.209.80.242] said: 450
> <Gavin@example.com>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found)
>                                     expert@example.com

OK. It looks like your sendmail isn't masquerading its envelope correctly.

I've just uploaded to my website a .pdf document which explains how to do
this correctly for a Red Hat environment. It should be very similar, if not
the same, for Mandrake.

http://www.sgms-centre.com/sendmailhowto.pdf