Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- From: Godwin Stewart <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:37:25 +0100
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Nope, none here, it's a mess ;o)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:20:41 +0900, Gavin <email@example.com> wrote to firstname.lastname@example.org: > My friend I just tried it but its still there!! look > > -Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient------- > 002D910704 538 Sat Mar 30 00:50:11 Gavin@example.com > (host smtp.mandrax.org[184.108.40.206] said: 450 > <Gavin@example.com>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found) > email@example.com OK. It looks like your sendmail isn't masquerading its envelope correctly. I've just uploaded to my website a .pdf document which explains how to do this correctly for a Red Hat environment. It should be very similar, if not the same, for Mandrake. http://www.sgms-centre.com/sendmailhowto.pdf -- ____________________________________________ | G. Stewart -- firstname.lastname@example.org | | Port de Pontille, FR-37500 CHINON, FRANCE. | ____________________________________________
- [tlug] zlib bug
- From: Pietro Zuco
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- Next by Date: [tlug] OT: MX backup
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- Next by thread: [tlug] zlib bug
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links