Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:25:31 +0900
> Of course there's some CAD and CASE available, but not for the kinds > of purposes that we use shells for. Here is an interesting experiment: http://www.topsoft.org/projects/filtertop/filtertopIndex.html If you ever wanted to create pipes via drag-and-drop, this is for you. I don't, so I never used it even when MacOS was my primary OS.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] How to handle a hacker<wink> [was: Arcane command-line]
- Next by thread: [tlug] RE: User-friendliness and windows and Linux
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links