Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Subject netiquette, apology and request
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Subject netiquette, apology and request
- From: Jim Breen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:46:57 +1100 (EST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
["Stephen J. Turnbull" ([tlug] Subject netiquette, apology and request) writes:] >> >>>>> "Stephen" == Stephen J Turnbull <email@example.com> writes: >> >> Stephen> From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org> >> Stephen> Subject: Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy >> >> And proceeded to explain why Mandrake is broken in his experience. >> >> Those of us with functional MUAs should be able to do better than >> that. Mea maxima culpa. Ideo precor beatam Mariam semper Virginem... (amazing how this pre-Vatican-II stuff just rolls out when you toss in a cue like that.) Anyways, my mistake too. I should have changed topic before asking. Jim -- Jim Breen [email@example.com http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/] Computer Science & Software Engineering, Tel: +61 3 9905 3298 P.O Box 26, Monash University, Fax: +61 3 9905 5146 Clayton VIC 3800, Australia $B%8%`!&%V%j!<%s(B@$B%b%J%7%eBg3X(B
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Broken distros (was: !!!OT!!! raw cd copy)
- Next by Date: User-friendliness (was Re: [tlug] !!!OT!!! raw cd copy)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Broken distros (was: !!!OT!!! raw cd copy)
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Does rxvt support kinput?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links