Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Does rxvt support kinput?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Does rxvt support kinput?
- From: Tony Laszlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:53:03 +0900 (JST)
- Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <20020205222747.4084.HIYORI13@example.com>
Hello all. On 5 Feb 2002, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote: > hy> So, what is this uxterm? > > Latest XTerm with unicode enabled as default. (It's done via > app-defaults, actually.) Please post a URL, please. If there is an rpm, please post that as well, if you would. On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Yamagata Hiroo wrote: > http://www.iss.nus.sg/public/ISS_RND/NLP/PROJECTS/MASS/MASS.html > (none of the links ther works, though) This seems to be down, as you note. Thanks!
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Iptables and Ipchains
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Does rxvt support kinput?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Subject netiquette, apology and request
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Does rxvt support kinput?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links