Re: [tlug] raw cd copy

More like the linux/*BSD has already given all of us an incredible ammount
and hasn't asked for anything in return. For those who make no effort to
contribute to complain because it isn't easier is incredibly ungrateful, and
they deserve to use windows. Alot of people continue to look a very nice
gift horse in the mouth, and alot of us see that, and we don't really like
it.

--Matt

--
"Take away them collisions and the common channel and it's like Christianity
 without Christ." -Jim Breen (speaking about "full-duplex" Ethernet)