Re: [tlug] CD Drive funnies

[Mauro Sauco (Re: [tlug] CD Drive funnies) writes:]
>> Have you checked the "audio cable" from the CD-ROM to the Sound-card ???
>> You should have the IDE or SCSI cable plus a cable for audio that connects
>> you CD-ROM to the sound-card .....

Hmmm. A bit difficult to do with a laptop....

Anyway, I tried it under Windows, and the same problem happens there
(last time I tried an audio CD about a year ago, it was OK with
Windblows.)

So it appears I may actually have soemthing broken/unplugged in there.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  [j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298