Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Cable slow on Linux ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] Cable slow on Linux ?
- From: Ray Mancy <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:44:15 -0800
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011128 Netscape6/6.2.1
Hi, Has anybody else with a cable connection noticed that the connection is a bit slower than on a Windows machine (hmm...I guess most of you dont have a windows box though). I dont think its in my mind, I even went to one of thos url's that tests your connections speed, and on my Linux box it says it is much slower than on my windows machine. I am running RH7.2, anybody know of any setting to tune the connection? Cheers Ray
- Re: [tlug] Cable slow on Linux ?
- From: Jack Morgan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] NFS export issue
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] NFS export issue
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] NFS export issue
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Cable slow on Linux ?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links