Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [tlug] patch.exe
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [tlug] patch.exe
- From: "Mancy, Raymond" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:17:34 +0800
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
Thats a pretty old version that your running, although the DAT is relatively new. We got 4190 DAT version's on our computers here, not sure if its much better though. Ray -----Original Message----- From: Jim BLACKSON [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: 15 March 2002 12:11 To: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' Subject: RE: [tlug] patch.exe Is that what this patch.exe is about? My wife got one last night (I got one this morning). It wasn't detected by McAfee VirusScan engine 4.0.70 with DAT pattern file 4.0.4189. So I have brought her notebook to work, to try out some other virus scanning software. I'll get to it after lunch. :-) Best regards, jimb.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: RE: [tlug] patch.exe
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] OT ["Microsoft Corporation Security Center" <email@example.com>] Internet Security Update
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] patch.exe
- Next by thread: RE: [tlug] Card Readers (was 'writing to USB storage device')
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links