Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] weird net card address
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] weird net card address
- From: "Brett Robson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:47:59 +0900
- Content-type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01C1CB5E.DA467720"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've got three cards in a machine, two seem fine but for one of them ifconfig is claiming a hardware address of FF.FF.FF.FF.FF.FFAnyone know whats going on with that?Brettlong way from Nagoya but one day I will make it to a nomikai
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Getting all Linux machines in a single client server LAN.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Getting all Linux machines in a single client server LAN.
- Next by thread: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links