Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- From: SAKUMA Junichi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:10:51 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <200203132357.g2DNvQ622628@example.com>
- Organization: Open Source Development Lab
- References: <200203132357.g2DNvQ622628@example.com>
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:57:26 +1100 (EST) Jim Breen <email@example.com> wrote: > I have a question about what are some good EB readers for Linux. > > Does anyone have suggestions for a more modern EB client? I'd prefer > something that doesn't get fussed about all the file structure of a > typical EB CD, as in some cases I just have the main file. > Why don't you try lookup(http://lookup.sourceforge.net/), an EB client for Emacsen. -- SAKUMA Junichi <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.osdl.org/
- [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- From: Jim Breen
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Mozilla to Netscape cookie converter
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] EPWING/EB Readers?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links