Re: [tlug] Re: K-mail Character Set

Poking around with the configuration settings I manage to get Japanese
properlly displayed.

In the configure/appearance/customize visual appearance section the unicode
was enabled this in turn gave me little squares vs. the real characters.
By unmarking unicode Kmail was able to display international characters.

Once again thank you all for suggestions and prompt replies.

火曜日 12 3月 2002 05:39、Mike Fabian さんは書きました:

--
Eric O. Flores
web site:  http://www.noacchi.dns2go.com