Re: [tlug] Help! - I broke dhcp

I'm not sure where you broke, but all the network scripts are in:
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts

look for the corresponding ifcfg-<interface> and verify that
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
and
ONBOOT=yes

I think that should fix it unless something is really broken.

--Matt

--
"Take away them collisions and the common channel and it's like Christianity
 without Christ." -Jim Breen (speaking about "full-duplex" Ethernet)