Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Ximina Gnome
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Ximina Gnome
- From: Jim Tittsler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:17:22 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <200203060101.g2611Zt17128@example.com>; from email@example.com on Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 10:01:24AM +0900
- Organization: 7J1AJH/AI8A Tokyo
- References: <200203060101.g2611Zt17128@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/22.214.171.124i
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 10:01:24AM +0900, Eric O. Flores wrote: > I am tying to install the Ximian Gnome but was stop dead-on-track do to an > unresolved dependency problem such as the missing "libgtkhtml.so.9 ". If you want to use Ximian Gnome, I'd recommend sticking with the Ximian versions of all of the gtk and Gnome-ish packages. If Red-Carpet isn't sorting out the dependencies correctly for you, you can always go to ftp.ximian.com and get the missing package and install it by hand. ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-gnome/ -- Jim Tittsler GPG: 0x01159DB6 Kanto Computer Calendar http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/
- [tlug] Ximina Gnome
- From: Eric O. Flores
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Ximina Gnome
- Next by Date: [tlug] Anyone know of a Linux interface to Sony NetMD players?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Ximina Gnome
- Next by thread: [tlug] Anyone know of a Linux interface to Sony NetMD players?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links