Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Ximina Gnome
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [tlug] Ximina Gnome
- From: "Eric O. Flores" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:01:24 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
tlug, I am tying to install the Ximian Gnome but was stop dead-on-track do to an unresolved dependency problem such as the missing "libgtkhtml.so.9 ". I currently only use KDE desktop and never installed Gnome during the initial installation some time back then in 2000. The RPM finder shows gtkhtml-0.9.2-9.src.rpm and this one was generates an error with list of it's other dependencies needed. Is there any other alternative way to install Gnome that is not ximian without using the RH7.2 installation Cd because it seems as the process is manual also?
- Re: [tlug] Ximina Gnome
- From: Jim Tittsler
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Free INTENT ADK for Linux
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Ximina Gnome
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Free INTENT ADK for Linux
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Ximina Gnome
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links