Re: [tlug] ISO images

Raymond,

If you live close to "me", Kanagawa Ken area or are willing to take a trip
here and I can provide you the ISO image you need.  Bring your own blank
media.  Check my page I have several and the list keep's growing.

http://www.noacchi.dns2go.com/lnxdstr.htm

The Iso images I have are for free distribution provided you bring your own
media.   Now I am downloading bearops.

?4?? 05 3? 2002 13:20?Mancy, Raymond ????????: