Re: [tlug] Strange network problems

No they dont block ICMP, and even if I switch my iptables off, I still
cant ping to my internal network and vice versa.
Both interfaces are up with ip addresses. for the life of me I cant
figure out what the problem is.....

I have tried with ipchains, with iptables, with neither, changing IP
addresses etc...
Funny thing is, is that it was working. Seems to be just my luck maybe.

Ray