Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] an XFree question
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] an XFree question
- From: "Pietro Zuco" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:19:22 +0100
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- References: <3C5952BC.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Pietro Zuco" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello. The computer: compaq presario 1200. Video Card: Trident Cyber Blade with 8M shared with the RAM Problem: I installed RedHat 7.2 and when I move the windows it's movement is very slow. It's like I'm running it in and older computer. I installed Mandrake 8.2 and everything work very well. The graphical enviroment runs very fast and the color deep can arrive to 32 bits. The think I don't understand is that both use the last XFree server, so what can make RH work slow ? Thankyou in advance
- [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- From: Sven Simon
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links