Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- From: Christopher SEKIYA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:38:56 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <3C5952BC.email@example.com>
- References: <3C5952BC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.25i-ja.1
On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 11:20:44PM +0900, Sven Simon wrote: > Jan 27 03:06:04 hostname /kernel: Jan 27 03:06:04 ninja /kernel: > Connection attempt to UDP 127.0.0.1:512 from 127.0.0.1:3980 > > As I recall port 512 has something to do with mail notification yertle:~$ grep 512 /etc/services biff 512/udp comsat # Biff the dog You wouldn't happen to have logged in at 03:06? -- Chris
- [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- From: Sven Simon
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- Next by Date: [tlug] an XFree question
- Previous by thread: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- Next by thread: [tlug] an XFree question
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links