Re: [tlug] C/C++

Hoshino,

What you are looking for is not really C/C++ documentation,
it's OS documentation. A lot of system info in Linux
is available under the /proc "virtual" filesystem.
So you can simply read from these "files" to get some info.

Other stuff is harder. You may be able to access/control it
via the ioctl() function, or you might have to write a
device driver. Next thing you know you are a kernel hacker :-)

Have a look on http://www.linuxdoc.org/
There's lots of stuff there.

Regards,
Jake