Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] what's coming for Linux in the year 2002
- To: "TLUG mailing list" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] what's coming for Linux in the year 2002
- From: "SN_Diamond" <Norman.Diamond@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:32:54 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- References: <email@example.com>
> http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/industry/12/31/linux.predictions.idg/index.html > Well, in his article written December 31, 2001, he says that one year earlier, he wrote a piece giving ten predictions for the year 2000. This time he was making predictions for the year 2002, which means he was making predictions at the beginning of the year instead of at the end of the year. I predict that he will be less accurate this time ^_^ By the way, in the mornings often I look at the weather predictions on Infogate. Infogate's display starts with the prediction for the previous day, then the prediction for the current day, then the predictions for three more days. Sometimes the prediction for the previous day said sunny even though it rained, sometimes rain even though it was clear, etc. So, hindsight doesn't always lead to good predictions ^_^
- [tlug] what's coming for Linux in the year 2002
- From: Leonel Davis
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: RE: [tlug] Gentoo install issue...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig
- Previous by thread: [tlug] what's coming for Linux in the year 2002
- Next by thread: [tlug] PC vendors.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links