roxen talk link summary

hi,

since i can not put the slides from my talk online yet,
below is a summary of links:

i'd like to thank you all for a wonderfull afternoon and evening.
i enjoyed the time in tokyo very much, and i must say,
it's a city i could live in.

i am currently in ena, and there are a bunch more places on my list to visit.
though i hope to be able to come back to tokyo for a few days towards the end
of october, because i need to visit the chinese embassy to arrange a visa,
since i want to go there in november.

if any one of you could spare a little corner for me, please tell me.
you can ask jack about my qualities as a guest ;-)

i am always interrested in meeting new people anywhere in japan,
so if you know anyone else who would like to meet an austrian...

======================================
the links:

lake roxen
http://www.galactic-guide.com/articles/8S19.html

roxen products
http://www.roxen.com/products/
http://www.roxen.com/products/platform/

supported platforms
http://www.roxen.com/products/platform/tech-features.xml?page=2

supported databases
http://www.roxen.com/products/platform/tech-features.xml?page=6

graphic generation examples
http://www.roxen.com/products/platform/gtext.xml

pike
http://pike.roxen.com/

language comparison
http://www.r2systems.com/LangTest/

roxen users
http://www.roxen.com/company/references/real.xml
http://www.roxen.com/company/references/uunet.xml
http://source.riverweb.com/providers/

mailinglists:
roxen    http://www.roxen.com/support/open_resources.xml
pike     http://pike.roxen.com/forum/
caudium  http://www.caudium.org/lists/

roxen community
http://community.roxen.com/

roxen module source
http://source.riverweb.com/

caudium
http://www.caudium.org/

greetings, martin.
--
by the end of 2001 i'd like to find a new job anywhere in the world, doing
pike development and/or training and/or unix and roxen system administration.
by the end of 2001 i'd like to find a new job anywhere in the world, doing
pike development and/or training and/or unix and roxen system administration.
--
pike programmer     Traveling in Japan               (www|db).hb2.tuwien.ac.at