Re: CD-RW Driver

Liton wrote:

> Can someone please tell me where to look for device
> drivers, such as CD-ROM.

In the kernel sources. Distributions come with precompiled modules though,
you just need to load them.

> I have a SONY VAIO CD-RW
> drive "PCGA-CDRW52". I need the driver for this drive
> to work with Red Hat Linux 7.1. I installed RHL using this
> CD-RW, but after the installation, I can't mount a CD-ROM.

I suppose it's a scsi drive.
Try `mount /dev/scd0 /mnt/cdrom`
And also include error messages (syslog, dmesg, etc) in you mails. If you
say only that "I can't mount a CD-ROM" nobody will be able to help you
much.

--
B0Ti.