Re: CD-RW Driver

> Liton wrote:
>
> > Can someone please tell me where to look for device
> > drivers, such as CD-ROM.
>
> In the kernel sources. Distributions come with precompiled modules though,
> you just need to load them.

Thanks. I installed everything I have in the CD-ROM. I actually was looking
for
a place on the web to find the specific driver. The CD-RW drive is connected
to my machine with a  PC card. It's "/dev/hde".
I wanted to send "dmesg". But I don't know how to do that. I saw the
"dmesg",
it says "hde: driver is not installed " at the end of the message a few
times.