Re: Linux 8.0

At 13:19 01/06/11 +0900, you wrote:
>Hiroo Yamagata San,
>
>Thank you very much. Plathhome is in Japanese I'm very
>sorry to tell you that I can't read Japanese.

Well, I suggest you resist to the dirty monopolistic tactics of globalization
that locked you in to English without any choice! Why doesn't the US DOJ
do something about this anti-competitive practice? Were you given any
choice??? Sue your parents! You should de-install your English, get you
money back and re-install Japanese right away to exercise your freedom
of choice!

...Oh, was that another thread?

But seriously, Plathome does sell quite a lot of English/Chinese/Whatever
version of Linux.  T-Zone also has quite a lot of them, but if you are interested
in some periferal stuff, like Accelarated-X and stuff, I like Plathome.

Plathome is...

Here's a map of Akihabara:

http://www.akiba.or.jp/map/index.html

It's in area 13.

http://www.akiba.or.jp/map/map13.html

In this map, it is in the far right, second from the top (BTW, T-Zone is the
top building there). Your wishes will come come true on... I think it was the
3rd floor.

Best,
Hiroo