Re: Linux 8.0

Liton (leyton@example.com) wrote:

> looking for is English version. Yes, I've seen some store in
> Akihabara selling Japanese ver Linux but, I want to install
> English version. Do you have any idea. Thanks.

Plathome sells English versions of *BSD, and Linux too, I think.
If there's a specific one you're looking for, you can call and
ask if they have it.

Or if you have a broadband connection and a CD burner (or
a dial up and a lot of time to kill) you can download the
ISO images and burn your own install CDs.

Jonathan