Re: Linux 8.0

jwb@example.com (Jim Breen) added:

>> T-Zone in Akihabara has a pretty good range of "English" Linuxes.

Watch out though. The T-Zone I am referring too has a largish "Linux"
section which is all-Japanese, and another "English Software" section
which is where the non-Japanese Linux distros are.

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of