Linux Install --> Tlug server

Sorry for the last minute post, but if anyone would like to participate
in installing Linux on our new server today your more than welcome to
come. It will be at my house, West Tokyo, 30 minutes from Shinjuku
station. I have room for 12 - 15 people, three computers and cable internet.
If you would to come, send me an email - jack@example.com - or give me a
call (090-3523-2098) and I'll tell you how to get here.

Jack Morgan

<<Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with the fact that I need help setting
up raid on my Abit KT7 :-) >>

--
Insert witty comment here