Re: CD-ROM drive

Liton,

On my KDE system (2.1.1), the CD-ROM icon on the desktop points
to the file ~/Desktop/CD-ROM.desktop, which says:

[Desktop Entry]
Icon=cdrom_unmount
Type=Link
URL=/mnt/cdrom/

I assume that the URL specification starts up Konqueror with
/mnt/cdrom/ as the location.

You might look in CD-ROM.desktop to make sure that URL points
to the right place.

Jake