Re: where to buy ergonomic keyboard

--- Jonathan Q <jq@example.com> wrote:
> Tobias Diedrich (ranma@example.com) wrote:
>
> > could someone point me to a store in akihabara
> that sells
> > ergonomic keyboards ?
> > My contact told me he couldn't find any...
>
> T-Zone.

I just got a Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro (English)
on the 4th floor (imports) of T-Zone in Akihabara for
10,800 yen.

> Sounds like your contact didn't look very hard :-p

Not necessarily!  I had to go back to that T-Zone
twice and ask 3 different sales people for an English
keyboard before they finally sent me to the right
floor.  I couldn't find it myself because
unfortunately I've learned the kanji for kokusai,
which I couldn't find, and ignored the katakana for
impo-ruto.

> You can also buy them at Yodobashi Camera and Bic
> Camera
> Pasokon-Kan, both in Shinjuku, probably also at
> Sakura-ya.

I think the only English ergonomic keyboard you'll
find at Yodobashi or Bic in Shinjuku is the Logitech
Cordless Desktop Pro, which I would not recommend
because the radio stuff is flaky.

But, if you want a Japanese ergonomic keyboard, then
there is some selection in both Shinjuku and
Akihabara.

11011011